LOVE NOTES FOR MOM
Dear Mom . . .
· I wanted to let you know that I am very thankful for all the things you have done to support me. Starting from giving me the very gift of my life! You hug me, kiss me and cook some really great meals. You truly are the best mom that anyone could have.
· You are a strong and loving mother. I am so blessed to have you encourage and love me. You have been such a positive role model in my life and without you, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
· Your unconditional love and undying support towards me have made a substantial impact on the growth of my character over the years. I am so grateful for it and for you.
· What else can I say, without you I wouldn’t even be on this earth. Thank you for the gift of life. You’ve been my biggest cheerleader and never-ending source of joy.
· Being a mother is the hardest job that a woman can do. You do it with grace, joy and a smile on your face and big laughs. (Most of the time.) I know I haven’t been the easiest of children however, you’ve been the very best Mom!