We are spreading love everywhere we go and would love for you to join the movement. Volunteer by writing love notes, hosting an event, praying for our foundation, or becoming a partner.
1. What is the need of the group? If you're not sure, look online, in news and/or other forms of social media. Connect with someone involved in the effort.
2. Create the plan. Have a conversation with the contact person about what the Love Box is and how it can help. (Love Box Foundation was begun as a family tradition in which love notes were written to each member of the family and then read aloud creating powerful bonds & connections). Assign a deadline date for all love notes to be completed & Love Box kit delivery date.
3. Order products for your campaign from website (originallovebox.com). How many Love Box kits or love notes do you want?
4. Create Love Notes & Love Box kits. Love Scribes gather & write love notes. 4 or 5 people is plenty. Check website for sample love notes on the blog page. Return love notes to Love Box campaign manager.
5. Personalize the Love Box. Add calligraphy for a person or organization’s name that has been impacted. (You can have fun & decorate the Love Box kits – craft time.)
6. Delivery Day! If you’re hand delivering the products, try to include special treats or heart shaped balloons. Treats or candy is fun to add in the Love Box kits too. Use your creativity. Take pictures or videos. Post them on social media.
7. Follow up. Within 2 weeks after the campaign, ensure the notes and kits were received. Ask how people were impacted. Ask Campaign manager to share their photos/videos with Love Box Foundation and / or on social media, Love Box Foundation Facebook.